Monday, May 18, 2009

Say it with Vases

Photobucket


A few months ago I read about Say it with Vases in a Magazine. They are neat little plastic vases that fold up when you don't need them. Living in a condo with limited space I thought that this was a great idea. Jill from Virtual Mom Blog and owner of Say it with Vases sent me one to try. Thanks Jill! This past weekend I opened up my package and read the instructions. I have to admit, I had no idea how this was going to work. It was after all, completely flat. To my surprise, all I had to do was fill it with water and it opens up and stands upright. Very cool! I put my flowers in and that's it. It's a vase!

I think that this is a great hostess gift or as her website suggests, an addition to flowers so your hostess doesn't have to go searching for a vase. My only disappointment is that the mouth of the vase is not very large and can't hold a large bouquet. My solution to that is buy two of these and split up a bouquet between two vases. Breaking up a bouquet and spreading them out throughout your home gives a great impression, makes you feel good and it's affordable. Here's what I did with mine, give them a shot and let me know how you use yours.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Dajana said...

What a cool idea! and I like the size as well, my vases are all too big

Spryte said...

Those look cool... but how sturdy are they?

Would my cats knock them over?

Michele said...

Hmmm....Spryte...It's sturdy when filled with water but I think if a cat swatted at them it would knock it over. It's not flimsy but it's plastic so it's no heavy.